Holy Family Parish is preparing for Marian Consecration on the Vigil of the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception at the 5:05 pm Mass. All are welcome to join us in this consecration and devotion to Our Mother. In order to do this consecration, Holy Family passed out copies of 33 Days to Morning Glory by Father Michael Gaitley, MIC, on November 3rd and 4th. There are a limited number of copies still available for pick-up. Contact the parish office at 918-582-6247 if you would like a copy. Join us each Sunday after the 10 am Mass for breakfast and a brief Consecration in Action meeting. Here we have compiled resources to help you along this consecration journey, so join us and grow even deeper in your love of Jesus through His Mother!
There are many resources available to help you through this retreat in preparation for Marian Consecration! In addition to the book "33 Days to Morning Glory" take advantage of the following resources. Each week this page will be updated with additional video content for the appropriate saint of the week.
Follow the link above to access relevant content from Fr. Michael Gaitley, author of 33 Days to Morning Glory. You will enjoy Fr. Gaitley's zeal and humor as he shares with you powerful stories and tips about this Consecrations. There's one video for each week. If you are not registered on formed.org, it's free! Click here and register with your email address and the code 4v3mxf. You'll find 33 Days to Morning Glory videos under the Community tab with other featured Saint films or under the Study tab under Faith Formation.
Prefer to listen to 33 Days to Morning Glory? Follow the link above and click on 33 Days Audio podcast for each day's reading section.
Monday, November 12th- Begin Week Two: St. Maximilian Kolbe
3 Weeks to Consecration!
St. Maximilian Kolbe
- 1894-1941, Poland
- Birth name: Raymund Kolbe
- 1907 Became a Conventual Franciscan
- Always active in consecration to Mary
- 1917 Established the Militia Immaculata
- Arrested and imprisoned during WWI for printing Anti-Nazi publications and hiding of 2,000 Jews
- volunteered to take the place of another prisoner sentenced to death and was martyred on August 14th, 1941
Monday, November 5th- Begin Week One: St. Louis de Montfort
4 Weeks to Consecration!
St. Louis Marie de Montfort
- 1673-1716, Brittany, France
- Birth Name: Louis Grignion, Oldest of 18 children
- Named apostolic missionary by Pople Clement XI
- Tireelessly preached parish missions until he died at age 43.
- Fun fact: He walked everywhere, even to Rome.
- Wrote the book True Devotion to Mary and many others.
Video about St. Louis De Montfort for Children & Families:
Video about St. Louis De Montfort for Adults: